Monday, August 13, 2012

to HELL and back


Went to what seemed liked straight hell this past weekend to work on a car commercial with So. This has got to have been the worst experience I've had working as a PA thus far. To give the cliff-notes version of what happened, the shoot was plagued with 100 degree weather (which was surprisingly not the worst part), was unorganized, a small uprising/mutiny occured against the MAN, and to top it off, a flash flood. If there is a god, cheers. The heavens opened up a black storm of lightning and rain. The shoot was postponed and we began the long journey home yesterday. I guess the only good thing about this journey would have to be meeting the other PAs. The dinner on the last night of Hell was the only time I felt I could actually breathe and I felt my sanity come back to me. 
I think its a safe bet to say that I probably wont work for a while. Which means, I probably won't be working on KPOP Star s.2 auditions. Which might be a good thing, seeing as I need to study for FA training in Atlanta for next month. 

++ 
Pictures are from my Instagram : arumee90
Dumping 4 Travel packs of Starbucks coffee in the drain.
On location in the morning
My shoes were DONE after the shoot
A representation of how hot this summer was. 
So. what she looks like when she sleeps
The car and the BMW's(one of which I drove) in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment