Sunday, August 5, 2012

Warby Parker



Since the 2nd grade, I've had numerous pairs of glasses ranging in all styles and colors. Its been a while since I had the ones that are currently sitting on my face, so I thought it was time for me to go on the hunt for a new pair. I updated my prescription (YIKES. My eyesight has gotten worse)and for the past few weeks, I've been on the hunt for a new pair of frames that fit to my liking. In comes Warby Parker. I found them randomly online and it is seriously the next best thing since sliced bread. The company specializes in vintage eyewear and also sunglasses. What is so cool and unique about this company is that they have a home try-on program where you get to pick 5 pairs of glasses and they will ship it to you for free so that you could try them out for yourself in the comfort of your home. FOR 5 WHOLE DAYS. I ordered my five free pairs, and two days later, these beauties were sitting at my doorstep. I tried them on and I found one pair that I liked that fit my face shape. So, its time to ship these babies back to Warby Parker, and I will be ordering a pair with my prescription. The best part of Warby Parker? The price. For $95, you get a frame, AND prescription. See? sliced bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment