Wednesday, September 26, 2012

監獄

監獄.
yup. thass where i've been for the past few weeks last time I checked. I came here thinking it was gonna be difficult, but MAN. Its beyond that. A fellow trainee friend of mine compared it to boot camp last week. 6 days of the week. morning past dusk. Lectures all day and then practicing hands on in mock ups, followed by studying for hours every night for the test the following morning. This is my life. Can you see now, why I have not been able to update as I wished? The other day my mom sent me a package with some extra clothes and food, and included in the package was a small bottle of sunblock. YES mom. I REALLY DO NEED PROTECTION FROM THE SUN. especially since I haven't seen actual sunlight for the past 2 weeks. 

will update..well. you know. when I'm 'FREE'

1 comment: