Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finally

Hello Blog. Long time no see. I'm terribly sorry for the lack of posts but as my previous post said, I was busy in Atlanta for two months for FA training.I'm happy to say that I have successfully graduated from training, and in a few hours, I will be on a plane on my way to Honolulu. Wait. Let me say that again. In a few hours, I will be on my way to Honolulu. TO MOVE THERE. Funny how just a few months ago, I had made a post about wanting to travel to Hawaii again after I graduate. And here I am, ready to move there just a few months later. I will try to get back to my regular blogging schedule as soon as I get situated somewhere. I'm also excited for my first trip that is coming up in a few days. I'll be flying to Tokyo with quite a long layover! I can't wait to go back to Japan and meet my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment