Thursday, May 3, 2012

 


Just had a mild heart attack whilst shopping online on Zara. I've been looking for a jacket with leather sleeves and Zara has three (although the one on the right is out of stock already). What made purchasing a nightmare was the fact that Zara named two of the jackets with the same name. I thought I had bought the wrong one when I intended to buy the jacket on the left but it turns out I got the one I wanted. PHEW. Putting the purchasing nightmare aside, I'm jittering with anticipation for my jacket to arrive! I know I may seem crazy for buying a jacket like this when its getting warmer here in SoCal but I couldn't resist. 
++ I'm going to the Grove tomorrow to do some in store shopping at Zara (what? they're seriously upping their game this season). Hoping to get the bleached denim jeans or their leopard shirt with cute studs on the collar that I've been seeing everywhere lately.
















No comments:

Post a Comment