Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Three items I am currently lusting over at the sale at the Outnet. First, Christopher Kane's gel-filled Pvc clutch. I've been eyeing this clutch ever since it came out, but couldn't justify paying 1,000 bucks for something I had had in my schoolbag back in elementary school. But with the sudden drop in price...I might reconsider. Vivienne Westwood. Oh how I love you. This Vivienne Westwood Anglomania plaid wool skirt is to die for. I have yet to own any of her clothing apart from my collection of jewelry from her. If I had to start somewhere, I'd probably start with this skirt. Last,T by Alexander Wang Jersey tank dress. I'm not one to wear dresses but I think this will look perfect with a chunky knit over it. I'll probably be spending the whole day at my internship to make up my mind about a possible splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment