Sunday, May 20, 2012

So's barfday








What I was wearing : H&M rose gold cuff, vintage black top, f21 high wasted black shorts, Wasteland choker, Jeffrey Campbell black Roscoes.

A bunch of our friends celebrated So's birthday yesterday. Was supposed to be a fight club themed party but only a handful of people stuck with the theme. Basically starved the whole night so I could eat at the party, and DAMN. I am so glad I did. The food and drinks were amazing thanks to Dom. Great company and great food distracted me from the freezing weather (I was wearing shorts).Didn't want to put up all the pictures that I took since I just sent them over to So. She'll probably have a more extensive post on her blog so check it out @ soyunum.blogspot.com
Happy Barfday So, and thanks for hosting!

p.s I might be selling that choker I got from Wasteland. Only wore it out once, and I fear it looks too much like I have a fetish for bondage and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment