Thursday, June 14, 2012

is that a....yes, yes it is

Since I'm stuck in the office all day for my internship, I haven't had much time to check out the many sales going on during the summer. Still meaning to catch the American Apparel Warehouse sale before it ends, but we'll see if I get out early one day to allot me time to go before all the goods are gone. To get to the point of this post, I got a lovely email today from Vivienne Westwood regarding their Sale and I wasn't able to check the website out until after work. Most of the stuff I want is gone, but the two gems above are still in stock. I can see why. I guess no one wants to wear a penis around their neck, do they? I already have a Vivienne Westwood Penis necklace from way back when they did the Vegas collection(complete with pink rhinestones) but I think these are much more....well, OBVIOUS. Right now, these are both around $80-$90, and I really do love them both. I'm digging the whole safety pin look of the right one. As I've learned from previous experience, Vivienne has further reductions in price as the sale comes towards an end. Hopefully, these will still be in stock and drop a bit more in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment