Thursday, June 28, 2012

A long time coming












Finally. Tomorrow will be THE last day of my internship at the Look East Festival office. It's been a long time coming, and the event turned out greater than I expected it to. So and I put our blood, sweat, and tears into this festival for more than a month. Its crazy to think how far we've come since the first day at the office. Tomorrow will be bittersweet, but I am really looking forward to taking a break from the long commute to LA everyday. Here are some of the photos I managed to get from the festival (when I wasn't running around working), and some food from the one day that So and I got to hang out without worrying about getting back to the office on time. Oh, and a picture with Ahn Sung Ki, of course. Sad that I didn't get a picture of Lee Byung Hun on my nex, but I'll have to settle with the blurry one I have with him on my iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment