Monday, June 18, 2012

meows from nick cage

Your eyes are not deceiving you. That is indeed a Nick Cage cat. This is what my face looks like after running around la and after my creepy boss does something creepy . My internship is finally reaching to an end, so I'll finally have a few days to wind down and catch up with my friends who I've been neglecting for the past month. I haven't felt this drained of energy since taking my last finals of my college life. So many events going on and I can't seem to keep up with everything. Ending college has been bittersweet. I've already had to say goodbye to three of my friends who have moved back to Japan, and another close friend of mine will be leaving for New York this week. On top of that, I received a call back from Delta, and in early July, I'll be working on another event with So followed by another in August. I'm both excited and nervous about all the opportunities that have dropped onto my lap since graduating. Hopefully the event that we've all worked so hard on runs smoothly this weekend. If not, you can expect another creepy Nicholas Cage cat. Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment